Many communities throughout the UK are now choosing infrared under-floor, infrared ceiling or infrared wall mounted heating systems to be installed in their local churches.
During the long-running cold season, everyone thinks of alternatives to reduce heating costs, but still wants to keep their churches nice and warm.
Church heating systems need to meet all the highest standards and requirements, but it is not always easy to achieve.
One of the most important requirements for the church heating is to prevent dampness that causes damage to damp-sensitive church contents such as the organ, frescoes, paintings, architecture, etc.
Our heating systems can help you to reduce energy costs, to prevent damp problems and also to keep community healthier and happier in your warm and cosy church.
Infrared heating works in similar way as sunrays. Infrared rays warm up the objects, than those objects gently release their heat in to the air, this way increasing the room temperature.
Advantages of Infrared Church Heating:
- Saves up to 50% on energy costs (savings also depend on insulation, ceiling height, age of the building , etc.)
- The space can be heated up in a short period of time
- Warms the floor through direct infrared radiation
- Does not cause air movement that produces dust
- Does not produce any noise
- Concentrated heating (can heat only chosen area)
- Infrared heaters can be suspended or ceiling mounted
- Gentle radiant heat results in improved comfort at lower temperatures
- Infrared heating uses less energy than conventional heaters
- Infrared heating systems do not produce dry heat
- Operates with no carbon combustion (does not produce toxic by-products, no possibility of open flame or fuel leaks)
- Infrared heating heats objects directly in its path
- Infrared heating products can convert about 90% of the electricity into the actual heat with minimal energy loss
- Prevents mould growth
- Improves blood circulation, metabolism and immune system
- Beneficial for people with health conditions such as asthma or bronchial ailments
- Easy to install
*More Church Heating solutions are available upon request.