The thermostat on the heater has two heat management functions:
1. Heating control of the panel surface allows you to limit the temperature of the panel between 40oC and 95oC.
2. Control of the air heating in the room: it allows you to set the desired room temperature and automatically turns off the ceramic panel when reaching it (from 5oC to 35oC) . This function does not only contribute to maintaining a constant comfortable temperature, but also saves electricity.
The ability to set the minimum air temperature in an empty room, shortens the heater's operating time and reduces the power consumption of the infrared panel.
Infrared Ceramic Heater has two temperature sensors:
1. Internal (hidden) - positioned on the front surface of the panel and allows you to set the temperature of the panel between 40oC to 95oC;
2. External (length up to 3 cm, almost imperceptible) - located at the bottom of the heater housing and allows you to set the temperature of the room between 5oC and 35oC.
The regulator screen is located on the side of the heater, which makes it invisible and does not spoil the design of the ceramic panel. The two buttons allow you to set the desired temperature of the infrared panel. The temperature controller is suitable for children's rooms, schools, where there is a need to limit the temperature of heating the surface of the electric heater.
The main characteristics of the infrared Teplo Ceramic Panel:
- Fireproof heater - resistant against voltage drops.
- Eco-friendly heater - does not emit unpleasant odors and harmful substances.
- Noiseless infrared heater - works silently.
- Economical electric heater - due to the principle of operation it allows to save energy.
- It neither burns oxygen nor dries the air.
- Child friendly as the external temperature of the panel can be controlled.
- The panel comes with both brackets and floor support
- 500W - 600x600x14mm - 13kg- Heating area: 10m2 - Heating volume: 25m3.
- 750W- 900x600x16mm - 23kg- Heating area: 15m2 - Heating volume: 38m3.
- 1000W- 1200x600x17mm - 26kg - Heating area: 20m2 - Heating volume: 50m3.
- Temperature: 90oC
- Current frequency: 50Hz
- On/off button: Yes
- Plug: Yes
- Regulator: Yes
- Brackets: Yes
- Power cord with UK plug
- Universal metal fasteners
- Thermostat: built-in integrated, which makes possible to control both the panel's temperature and the air temperature in the room
- M8 dowel with screws
- Warranty: 5 years
- Life expectancy: 25 years
Delivery: Next day.