Radiant ceiling mounted cassettes provide gentle natural warmth. This radiant warmth is cost effective & efficient comfort as either primary or complementary heating in localised or hard to heat areas.
The cassettes offer improved thermal comfort conditions in the home, office or industrial environments. They can also be used in larger vivariums, zoos, aviaries, catteries, stables, piggeries & farm buildings.
They are suitable for surface mounting, suspension by chains or laying into a suspended ceiling grid in new or existing buildings.
The panels are maintenance free, easy to clean and are fully guaranteed for 2 years. For added safety they come complete with a built in thermal cutout and can be easily controlled using our recommended range of electronic air sensing thermostats.
- Ideal for localised or hard to heat areas.
- Suitable for home, office, industrial and animal environments.
- Cost effective and efficient comfort.
- 300W - 595x595x30mm.Weight: Quartz sand colored in white surface - 5kg; White smooth surface - 8kg
- 600W - 1195x595x30mm.Weight: Quartz sand colored in white surface - 10.4kg; White smooth surface - 13.0kg
- 700W - 1195x592x30mm.Weight: Quartz sand colored in white surface - 10.5kg;
- 850W - 1192x800x30mm.Weight: Quartz sand colored in white surface - 11.2kg; White smooth surface - 14.0kg
- Fitting brackets included.
- 22 gauge galvanised steel radiating surface.
- Fully insulated panel to optimise performance and minimise heat losses through the rear panel surface.
- Fits into standard “T” bar suspended ceiling.
- Finish: White smooth surface or Quartz sand coloured in white. Smooth surface can be any colour finish for extra cost.
- 24 gauge galvanised steel backing plate.
- Heat resistant cable attached.
- Thermal over-load protection.
- Mounting heights for ceiling products: 1.8m min - 4.0m max.
- SGS certified (BS EN603351, BS EN60335-2-30).
Delivery time: Next Day Delivery.